A candle was the cause of this fire in a rental home in Orlando. Twelve rooms of the home had smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO was contacted by the homeowner's insurance company to inspect the damage and to move the contents out of the home. There were also many items that needed to be discarded. A dumpster was set at the job site. Our crew spent two days on-site going through the contents and discarding damaged items. After all contents were removed from the home, our crew cleaned the tile floors in the room pictured and other rooms in the home.